- Strictly No Receipt No Exchange.
- Strictly No Receipt No Refund.
- The merchandise being returned must be in good condition, free from damages. The manuals, documentation, and the original packaging must be complete. All these are subject to inspection and approval by Complink Management.
- A 10% stocking fee will be charged to the customers, the balance of Returned Merchandise will be paid back to customer in Complink's check only after 7 days processing period by the accounting department.
- The customer must surrender the original Sales Invoice/Receipt to Complink to begin the processing of Refund.
- The customer should return within 7 days from date of purchase. Complink has the right to refuse if the reason for return is because of a wrong choice of item or mistake due to the fault of the consumer himself.
- Tampered Warranty Stickers or damaged items will not be accepted for return.
- Depreciation Cost will apply to any product returned by the customer.
- Strictly No Receipt, NO Warranty.
- COMPLINK warranty sticker should be present on the item with date of purchased information.
- With-in the warranty period, defective items are subject for REPAIR only. The decision for replacement will depend on the distributor’s/manufacturer’s warranty policy.
- Merchandise service/repair will be subject to approximately 2 weeks service time.
- Warranty is not applicable for software’s or any virus problems.
- COMPLINK is not liable for any loss of programs or files stored from the hard drives.
- Tampered/Altered Warranty Sticker is not acceptable.
- Consumable products are not qualified for warranty claims.
- (2^)Incase the item to be service is from the province, delivery charge(vice/versa) is not covered by the warranty.
- All products ordered online are subject for delivery charge except for *MetroManila delivery or Pick-up.
- Rates are based on locations and dimensional weights of the item.
- Transport time would take 2 – 7 days depend on the location.
- All fragile items are subject for crating to ensure the safety of the product.
- Delivery charge will be available only after the confirmation of the stock availability.
*Delivery address within Metro Manila is FREE of charge for Computer purchased only.
- All product prices are inclusive of VAT.
- For Order Basis items, we require 50% down payment to be settled at any preferred branch where you want to purchase/pick-up the item.
- Installment promo like 0% Interest or Easy Installment(EIP) is not available for online payment. The above mentioned payment transaction are for In-Store only and we require Valid ID of the Card Holder preferably Government issued ID.
- (4^)For Online Payment using PayPal, if the account is (6^)Unverified or Unregistered Status, we will require the following, Valid ID of the Card Holder/Recipient(Government issued), Copy of the Credit Card use(front/back covering the first 12 digits of the card number and the 3 digits at the back), Authorization letter from the card holder if the recipient is not the card holder. The mentioned requirements should be sent by email to continue processing the transaction. Valid ID of the recipient should still be presented upon pick-up or delivery of the item.
- For online payments, the Billing Information should matched with the credit card information used in the transaction.
- The company is accepting online payments using Bancnet, Megalink, Cashsense(7-Eleven/MLhuillier/E-Wallet), Globe G-Cash, (5^)Cebuana Lhuillier, (3^)and PayPal(MasterCard, VISA, AMEX, Discover)
Users’ privacy is very important to Complink. Complink is committed to safeguarding the information Users entrust to Complink.
The Information We Collect
Complink may collect personally identifiable information from Users in a variety of ways, including through online forms for ordering products and other services, and other instances where Users are invited to volunteer such information.
How We Use Information
Complink may use personally identifiable information collected through our Web site to contact Users regarding products and services offered by Complink, and otherwise to enhance Users’ experience with Complink. Complink may also use information collected through our Web site for research regarding the effectiveness of the Web site and the marketing, advertising and subscribed Newsletter of Complink.
Maintenance of Information
Information about Users that is maintained on our systems is protected using industry standard security measures. However, we cannot guarantee that the information submitted to, maintained on, or transmitted from our systems will be completely secure.
version 6^ 05092012