- Interface: 10/100/1000 BASE-T autosensing (RJ45)
- Frequency: Selectable Band 2.4 GHz or 5 GHz ((not concurrent)
- Wireless: 802.11n, 3x2 multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO)
- Number of VLANs: 1 management VLAN plus 4 VLANs for SSID
- Multiple SSIDs: 8
Flexible, High-Performance Wireless Connectivity - The Cisco WAP321 Wireless-N Selectable-Band Access Point with Single Point Setup is a sleek, affordable, and easy-to-deploy device that delivers fast, highly secure wireless connectivity. It supports high-speed connections with the Gigabit Ethernet LAN interface for demanding applications. The Cisco WAP321 bridges wired LANs together wirelessly, making it easier for small businesses to expand their networks.
Feature and Capabilities
With the Cisco WAP321 Wireless-N Selectable-Band Access Point, you can easily set up highly secure wireless and wired guest access. Among its other benefits, this access point:
- Offers compatibility with Cisco Small Business Gigabit Power over Ethernet Injector and 12V Power Adaptor.
- Provides selectable-band (2.4 or 5 GHz) wireless-N connectivity for optimal performance.
- Support Single Point Setup controller-less multi-access point deployment and management technology.
- Safeguard business information with enhanced security.
- Connects to Power over Ethernet (PoE) devices, simplifying installation and reducing wiring costs.