- Print Speed Black (Draft, A4): Up to 33 ppm
- Print Speed Black (ISO): Up to 15 ppm
- Print Speed Color (Draft, A4): Up to 26 ppm
- Print Speed Color (ISO): Up to 8 ppm
- Print Quality Black (Best): Up to 600 x 1200 dpi
- Print Quality Color (Best): Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)
Create professional-quality materials with affordable wide-format printing - Do more in-house- print high-impact marketing from postcard to A3+ with this wide format printer. HP Print professional-quality color for up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers.
1. Produce borderless brochures, flyers, brochures, and more for less than a print shop.
2. Print affordably with four individual inks - only replace the ones you need.
Maximize Productivity - handle large print jobs with this compact printer - Stay productive - load up the 250-sheet paper tray and leave long print jobs to themselves. Minimize intervention - optional high capacity XL ink cartridges available for frequent printing.
5. Keep your printer close to your desk or neatly out of the way- compact design fits where you need it. Enjoy worry-free performance from a printer designed for volumes of up to 800 pages per month.
Connect, print and stay productive at the office or on the go2 - Add this high-performance printer to your wireless-enabled PCs.
1. Enjoy the flexibility of being able to print from smartphones or tablets from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint.
2. Share the performance across small workgroups by adding this versatile printer to your Ethernet network.
Give your smartphone a print button- use the free HP ePrint app to print directly from your mobile device
Conserve resources without sacrificing performance- Save energy without sacrificing performance - this device is ENERGY STAR® qualified and rated EPEAT® Bronze.
Save up to 50% on paper cost with optional automatic two-sided printing.
6. Reduce your impact - easily recycle your Original HP ink cartridges for free through HP Planet Partners.7
Get whatever you need as fast as you need it - Scan, copy and fax from one device and print in a wide range of sizes - for virtually any business need. Easily access, print and share resources on a network with build-in Ethernet and wireless capabilities.
1. Scan to your USB drive, PC and email, and fax to your PC for quick and easy access.
2. Walk up and print or scan right from a memory device via easy-access USB port.
Enjoy affordable, professional-quality printing - Help your business save with low-cost printing -from photos to borderless marketing materials. Ensure you never throw away useable ink, with Original HP individual ink cartridges. Count on laser-quality black text and stunning colour graphics and photos right in the office. Create professional-quality boardless flyers, brochures and more - directly from your wide-format all-in-one.
Get more done in less time. Access time - saving, built-in business apps - just tap and swipe the 6.73 cm (2.65-inch) touchscreen.
3. Easily print from your mobile device and stay connected on the go- even without accessing a network.
4,5 .Manage printing task and scan on the go with the free HP All-in-One Printer Remote Mobile app.
6. Easily scan identification cards and other two-sided documents onto a single page.
Save energy. Save paper. Save time. Schedule your printer to turn on when you need it and off when you don't - and save up to 40% on energy use.
7. Conserve resources, using digital fax capabilities that enable you to view and store faxes electronically